Maintaining total privacy over your data is very important to us. We will take all measures possible to protect your data and we will never access your workspace data unless express permission has been provided by you.
Nodd.com Limited, operating as Nodd, is a company registered in Auckland, New Zealand.
NZ Company Number: 6797394.
We, us or our
means Nodd.com Limited, operating as Nodd, our employees, shareholders,
advisors, directors and affiliates.
Nodd means the software, websites and applications owned by us (and our licensors) that is used to provide the Service.
You or your means the person that 's registered with Nodd to use the Service.
Service means our websites, web and mobile applications, content, APIs and various 3rd party services that make up Nodd.
Workspace data refers to all user data entered into a Nodd workspace including: contacts, emails, threads, agreements, approval requests, approval responses, uploaded files, comments, thread templates, response options and any other data entered in the normal practice of using the Nodd application.
Personal Information means information about an identifiable, living person, including personal name, company name, email address, phone number, user permissions and any other contact details of Nodd users.
Words in the singular include the plural and vice versa.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time in the future by uploading a revised policy. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy. Information we collect: We collect information, including personal information about your name, job title, billing and mailing address, email address, phone number, interactions you have with our app and website. We collect this information from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, through registration and use of Nodd, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you purchase our products and services.
- third parties, where you have authorised this, or where the information is publicly available.
- your use of our service, including IP addresses, browser information, and any other action you might take while using our service. We use this information to understand what features are effective and improve our services.
Maintaining privacy over workspace data
Nodd has a strict policy of maintaining privacy over all users ' workspace data.
We have taken measures to limit access to data by Nodd management, employees and software engineers without a verified user login.
How we use your personal information
First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our websites and provide you with the services you've requested, and to manage our relationship with you.
We will use your personal information for the following:
- to verify your identity
- to create and set-up your Nodd user accounts and workspaces
- to provide our services to you
- to provide customer support to you
- to market our services to you, including contacting you electronically or by phone
- to improve our services and how we operate our business
- to protect you by detecting and preventing any fraudulent or malicious activity
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- service providers who provide necessary services to Nodd and strategic partners who help us market Nodd - for instance to manage customer relations, send out newsletters or to process payments
- any business that supports our services, including hosting or maintaining any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide our services
- other third parties for anonymised statistical information
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority or lay enforcement agency)
- any other person or entity authorised by you
- Businesses that support our services may be located outside of your country of residence. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside of your country of residence.
How long we keep your personal information
We will keep your personal information:
- until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- until you request us to stop using it
- for as long as required by law e.g., we keep invoice information for 7 years to fulfill our tax obligations
Removal of data
When you cancel your account, we'll either remove or anonymise all your data within 30 days of cancellation.
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We 're committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
Protecting your personal information
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and we will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You have the right to access your readily retrievable personal
information that we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if
you think it is wrong, or to be deleted. If you 'd like to ask for a copy
of your information or have it corrected, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).